The KN95 is an industry standard for respiratory equipment which has the intended effectiveness of filtering 95% of particulates greater than .3 microns.
KN95 masks are considered respiratory protective equipment that conform to GB2626-2006 performance standards. They can used all year in any weather and can help keep you safe from viruses, fog, smog, dust, smells, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity.
These masks are manufactured by an FDA-registered factory and are approved to provide protection against harmful airborne matter based on the KN95 specifications, level 1.
- Adjustable metal nose piece for comfort
- Two comfortable, elastic ear loops help eliminate pressure to the ears
- 4-ply protection provides 95% filtration efficiency
- Light weight construction & engineered for a comfort fit to prevent shifting during movement
- One size fits all
- Successfully passed GB2626-2006 performance standard certification
- Ideal for daily use at home, work, or travel
Disclaimer: Face masks are not guaranteed to give 100% protect from airborne contaminants such as flu, coronavirus, or other aerosolized germs. This mask offers barrier protection, but they are not medical grade and are not intended for clinical use. The decision to use this mask is solely your own. The use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. We ask that you follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals on how to best keep yourself safe.
All Mask Sales Are Final. Due to the nature of this product, health standards do not allow us to accept any returns on these masks.